Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 15579.730 IRR / XCD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 150% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,830,865 (EC$4,097) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 25,500,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)