Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman and Resistencia have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanor theparallel street rate in Resistencia.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 470.751 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 24,100,000 in Kerman you would need to make just about ﷼ 19,788,710 (ARS $42,036) in Resistencia.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)