Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 267.966 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 24,100,000 in Kerman you would need to make just about ﷼ 23,084,184 (₨86,146) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)