Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 572.107 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is about the same as in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,865,335 (₨43,463) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 24,800,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 4 hours ago)