Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,039,511 ($595) in Quevedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 22,200,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)