Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 7591.835 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 33,537,912 (R$ 4,418) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 25,100,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 3 hours ago)