Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 30459.221 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 148% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,991,606 (NZ$1,773) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 21,800,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)