Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 394.160 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 175% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,224,983 (¥160,404) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 23,000,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)