Cost of living in Nukus, Uzbekistan vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.001 IRR / UZS *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nukus (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 22,400,000 in Kerman you would need to make just about ﷼ 19,106,210 (4,774,851 сўм) in Nukus.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)