Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman and Neuquén have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanor theparallel street rate in Neuquén.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 449.243 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,988,262 (ARS $53,397) in Neuquén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 21,600,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 2 hours ago)