Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 46523.834 IRR / CHF *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 273% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,335,034 (CHF 1,942) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 24,200,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)