Cost of living in Münster, Germany vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 50776.940 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 137% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,394,365 (€1,111) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 23,800,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)