Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 576.852 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 28% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,473,975 (₨56,295) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 25,400,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)