Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 565.073 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 9% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,818,710 (₨47,461) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 24,500,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $85 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,600 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)