Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Kerman, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 3138.798 IRRX / INR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 218% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,615,465 (₨139,176) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 24,700,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Istanbul costs 1.50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Juan costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São José dos Campos costs R$ 60,400 (about 3 hours ago)