Cost of living in Middelburg, Mpumalanga, South Africa vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 2740.426 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Middelburg, Mpumalanga (South Africa) is 69% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,156,841 (R 15,748) in Middelburg, Mpumalanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 25,600,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 3 hours ago)