Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 95 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1983.064 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,276,458 (Mex$ 15,268) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 23,800,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)