Cost of living in Marseille, France vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 50886.172 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 162% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 67,996,961 (€1,336) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 26,000,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)