Cost of living in Ludhiana, India vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 572.107 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is about the same as in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,298,197 (₨47,715) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 26,400,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)