Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 7398.394 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,937,387 (R$ 3,506) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 23,200,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)