Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 101.444 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 25,500,000 in Kerman you would need to make just about ﷼ 22,527,222 (222,066 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)