Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 10349.023 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 58% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,330,530 (RM3,994) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 26,200,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)