Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Kerman, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 446%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 52811.053 IRRX / MYR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 351% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,797,661 (RM10,464) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 23,700,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 4 hours ago)