Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Kerman, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 480%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 56647.651 IRRX / MYR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 370% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 121,611,906 (RM11,898) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 25,900,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 3 hours ago)