Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Kerman, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 690%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1764.737 IRRX / DZD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 99% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,376,415 (136,228 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 21,800,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 4 hours ago)