Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 316.619 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,641,977 (87,303 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 26,300,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)