Cost of living in Khemis Miliana, Algeria vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 315.717 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemis Miliana (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,083,429 (82,616 Dinar) in Khemis Miliana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 24,800,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Panama City costs 4,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tarija costs $b8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salamanca costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)