Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1951.374 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 65% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,401,996 (22,242 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 26,300,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$34,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 2 hours ago)