Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 576.852 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 42% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,800,771 (₨55,128) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 22,400,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)