Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1498.799 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,268,524 (20,862 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 22,300,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €400 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 5 hours ago)