Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Kerman, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 8313.674 IRRX / TWD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 203% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,277,107 (49,519 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 24,500,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Hyderabad, India costs ₨15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €16 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amravati costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint-Denis costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)