Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.444 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 51% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 34,946,967 (3,053,828 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 23,200,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)