Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1934.599 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,076,148 (14,513 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 25,500,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)