Cost of living in Jammu, India vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 572.107 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 9% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,998,322 (₨47,191) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 24,700,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)