Cost of living in Hyderabad, India, India vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 863 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 572.107 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, India (India) is about the same as in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,790,448 (₨45,080) in Hyderabad, India to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 25,400,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 189,900 kr (about 2 hours ago)