Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 51196.158 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 210% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,682,856 (€1,556) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 25,700,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)