Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Kerman, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 1058%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 233439.000 IRRX / USD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 659% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 190,551,091 ($4,526) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 25,100,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)