Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 393.427 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,233,375 (¥145,474) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 25,900,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,958 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abbotsford costs C$22,995 (about 4 hours ago)