Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 581.798 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 5% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,519,527 (₨47,301) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 26,300,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)