Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 864.535 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 55% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,609,920 (Php46,973) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 26,200,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (44 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)