Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 3893.492 IRR / BWP *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 54% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 39,722,156 (P10,202) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 25,800,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)