Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 7702.228 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 34,157,893 (R$ 4,435) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 26,400,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)