Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,853,505 ($1,279) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 26,300,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 3 hours ago)