Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 58417.098 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 196% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,954,432 (£1,180) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 23,300,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Posadas costs ARS $1,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 3 hours ago)