Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Kerman, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 823%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 33820.265 IRRX / CNY *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 371% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 120,550,952 (18,418元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 25,600,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)