Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Kerman, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 867%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 35891.599 IRRX / CNY *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 386% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,747,422 (17,101元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 22,800,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €17 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Munich costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €400 (about 4 hours ago)