Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 6505.918 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 57% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 34,138,044 (5,247元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 21,700,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 3 hours ago)