Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1402.584 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 70% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,448,539 (31,690 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 26,200,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 42 (about 3 hours ago)