Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,972,783 ($1,092) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 23,300,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)