Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Kerman, Iran
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 10506.550 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 39% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 36,656,560 (3,489 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 26,400,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)