Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Kerman, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 907%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 264658.839 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Kerman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 670% more expensive than in Kerman (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 174,825,829 (€3,414) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 22,700,000 in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pamplona costs €0.21 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £5,590 (about 2 hours ago)